SMS based Covid-19 Symptom Screening and Vaccine/Test Upload for the 2022 ARNOVA Annual Conference
The Annual ARNOVA Conference is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all participants. For that reason, we have decided to require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test (Antigen, NAAT Molecular or PCR) that has been administered by an accredited lab, pharmacy, or clinic no more than 72 hours before the first day in attendance at the conference. ARNOVA will be using HealthShield by 42Chat to collect vaccine and negative COVID test verification.
How it works
- All registered attendees will receive a text and/or email in October
- From your cell phone follow the link sent via text and upload your proof of vaccine
- From your email – follow the link to upload your proof of vaccine
- Proof of a negative COVID test (Antigen, NAAT Molecular or PCR) that has been administered by an accredited lab can be submitted no more than 72 hours before the first day of attendance at the conference
- Your upload will be verified and approved
- An email or text will be sent confirming your submission has been approved
Here are some frequent asked questions about this tool:
Is the HealthShield tool HIPAA compliant?
We are not collecting or processing any information that is covered by HIPAA. Neither ARNOVA or 42Chat (the maker of HealthShield) are a “covered entity” under HIPAA rules.
Is my data secure?
HealthShield is built by 42Chat, an award-winning and nationally recognized leader in A.I. chatbot deployment. HealthShield is GDPR compliant and US Commerce Department “Privacy Shield” compliant. The security measures meet or exceed all current industry standards.
Who has access to the data we provide?
The HealthShield system only displays the Green Check, Yellow Approval Pending or Red Warning to anyone but the admin users.
Can all users see each other's results?
No, HealthShield participants cannot see the results of others.
Are special permissions required for the app like location, camera, video, or microphone, ect?
HealthShield is not an app, There is nothing to download. Simply send a text, or email with the required documentation. There are no permissions required.
Have additional questions?