ARNOVA is seeking volunteers to serve on Board and Award Committees. General expectations for committee members include:
• Committee members must be active ARNOVA members.
• Committee chairs and members serve for a one year appointment, with possible renewal.
• Committee members must work to meet all deadlines.
• Committees will not obligate or expend funds on ARNOVA’s behalf unless specifically authorized to do so by the ARNOVA Board.
• Committees will keep the ARNOVA office informed of activities and provide meeting notes/minutes for archival purposes.
• Award Committees will not consider incomplete or late submissions, nominations, or applications.
• Committee members can expect to dedicate, on average, up to one hour a week to committee service and to participate in 6-8 conference calls in a year.
• Membership on Award Committees may require some summer work depending on deadlines.
Board Committees seeking volunteers:
Award Committees seeking volunteers:
• Doctoral Fellowship Program
• Emerging Scholar Award* (committee members must be previous recipients of the award)
• NVSQ Best Article Award
• Outstanding Book Award/Virginia Hodgkinson Research Book Award
• Rudney Memorial Award for Outstanding Dissertation
• Best Paper Award* (committee members cannot be nominees for the award)
Descriptions and requirements for each committee can be found here.
To volunteer for the committee please complete the form below by Monday, October 10, 2016. ARNOVA will make an effort to place you in a volunteer committee but due to limited space we cannot guarantee a volunteer position to everyone who responds.