Official ARNOVA Conference Hotel
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
187 Monroe Avenue Northwest
Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Tel: +1 616 774 2000
Walk out the doors of the Amway Grand and it won’t take you more than a minute or two to find something to see, eat, drink or do.
ARNOVA Conference Attendee rate: $170.00 (tax not included) single/double Make your reservation online here
Reservations Toll Free: (800) 253-3590
Reservations Local Phone: (616) 774-2000
Reservations must be made by Thursday, October 30, 2017 in order to receive the Conference Rate (while rooms are available)
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT TIMES
The Hotel's check-in time is 4:00pm. Individual check-in prior to Hotel’s published check-in times is subject to availability. The Hotel's checkout time is 11:00am.
EARLY DEPARTURE OR LATE CHECK-OUT
Please contact hotel for the early departure or late checkout fee if there are any changes to the confirmed departure date after check-in.
All reservation requests will require a credit card guarantee, a one night's deposit, or a guarantee to the Master Account. Deposits will be refunded for rooms canceled more than 48 hours prior to arrival. Name changes to room reservations may be made prior to arrival at no charge.
Valet and self-parking are available to overnight guests.
$24 per night for self-parking
$29 per night for valet parking
(Both allow 24-hour in-and-out access)
Oversized vehicle parking is available. Please proceed to the motor lobby for directions to the oversized lot.
ARNOVA Conference attendees receive complimentary Internet access in their guest rooms.
• High-Speed Internet - Wireless
• High-Speed Internet -Wireless
• High-Speed Internet – Wireless
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel is a smoke-free property.
Work shouldn't become less productive when you're away from the office. Our rooms are outfitted with wireless Internet access, ample desk space and electronic locks for added security.
Need more? The Plaza Business Center, located in the main lobby, is available for your convenience 24 hours a day offering complete business services, including:
Still not enough? Talk to our front desk team to obtain a day pass to Worklab. This mobile work space connected via our skywalk provides temporary office or meeting space for just you or groups of varying sizes.
DINING OPTIONS AT THE HOTEL
Amway Grand Plaza boasts seven different restaurants.
- The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck
- Made-from-scratch comfort fare meets authentic global classics in the kitchen of the world’s first celebrity chef, Wolfgang Puck.
- The Kitchen Counter by Wolfgang Puck
- Quick and delicious, The Kitchen Counter serves freshly baked and made-to-order breakfast and lunch items with ingredients to nourish and delight.
- Ruth's Christ Steak House
- Right inside the Amway Grand Plaza, Ruth’s Chris Steak House serves only the best steaks.
- High atop the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Cygnus 27 transports you to a rhythmic environment among the stars.
- GP Sports
- Catch the latest sports action along with top-notch burgers, pizzas and specialty drinks at this colorful and casual restaurant.
- Lumber Baron Bar
- Lumber Baron Bar lets you settle into the warmth and charm of an historic bar.
- Garden Court Longue
- Relax at the Garden Court Lounge for breakfast in the morning, or for a glass of beer, wine, or that favorite cocktail in the evening.
- Specialty coffees, including Reserve blends, sandwiches, desserts and more!
Whether you forgot to pack it, need that perfect gift to take back home, or simply feel like shopping, you'll find everything here in the hotel. Browse the Plaza Essentials Gift Shop for a great selection of merchandise or stop in the Plaza Men's Shop for a wide range of business and casual attire and accessories. You can also explore the following:
- Boutique Emmanuel
- Emmanuel, Too
- The Spa and Salon