The Felice Davidson Perlmutter Award for Expanding Theory, Issues, and Boundaries
The Theory, Issues, Boundaries Section (TIBS) is calling its membership to submit their 2016 ARNOVA conference papers for the inaugural Felice Davidson Perlmutter Award. The Award recognizes the profound contribution that Felice gave to both TIBS and ARNOVA, with a special emphasis on the interplay between theory and practice. Felice’s commitment to social justice and social change has been an important catalyst in the field of nonprofit and voluntary studies.
The Award will recognize current research that represents strong promise for contribution to our knowledge of theory, issues, and/or boundaries. The following criteria are necessary for all submissions:
• The submission must be accepted to the 2016 ARNOVA Conference;
• At least one paper author must be a current TIBS member;
• The submission has a broad focus on theory, issues, and/or boundaries important to our field;
• The paper is inter-disciplinary, addressing an interesting, timely, and relevant topic;
• The submission is a full and complete manuscript at the time of submission;
Submissions are due by October 15 at Midnight, e-mailed to email@example.com. The winner will be recognized at the 2016 ARNOVA Conference TIBS Meeting.
Navigate the new ARNOVA website and database with ease!
ARNOVA is a leading interdisciplinary community of people dedicated to fostering through research and education, the creation, application and dissemination of knowledge on nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, civil society and voluntary action.
441 W. Michigan St. | Indianapolis, IN 46202 | Phone: 317.684.2120 | Fax: 317.684.2128
2014 Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action.